Oceanic Waterbabies Success WA
Opened in January 2012, the Oceanic Waterbabies Hydrotherapy Centre in Success was insightfully designed & built with passion by owners Bob Dunn & Kelly Rae.
Located only minutes off both the Russell Road and Beeliar Drive freeway exits and 20 minutes from Fremantle, Armadale and Perth CBD’s. This state of the art hydrotherapy centre was purpose built for infant swimming lessons and also provides the community with a fantastic modern facility to enjoy the many benefits of warm water including hydrotherapy, ante-natal and more.
The building site in Success was chosen as a sparsely wooded block, with all cleared timber having been recycled, milled, mulched or used as habitat logs in other areas of the bush block. Wherever possible, mature trees have been incorporated into the landscape plan. Dwelling native animals were relocated to nearby nature reserves.
- The centre is designed to be solar passive, maximizing natural sunlight into the pools and seminar room.
- A potential 450,000 litres of rainwater can be harvested on site to be used in the pools, toilets and gardens.
- During winter months the centre uses efficient and effective in-floor heating.
- During warmer months the hydrotherapy pool water is heated almost exclusively from solar energy.
- A 22KW ground mounted solar system was installed November 2015 to reduce energy costs. Approximately half our yearly electrical energy supply is now from solar and 25.3 tons of CO2 emissions are avoided annually.
- Two 7 x 11 metre pools with recessed handrails and a 500mm wide swim ledge on one side. Depth: 1.1 - 1.4 metres.
- Pools heated pool to 34° by a combination of solar in the summer and gas heating in winter months.
- High spec water turnover - 1.5 hours providing fast, efficient turnover and clean, clear water.
- Striking curved roof design with natural ventilation and solar gain for light, creating a spacious and beautiful environment to work in.
- To ensure patron and staff comfort in winter, energy efficient heat pumps provide in-floor heating through the change rooms and pool concourses.
- Ample car parking available.
POOL HIRE: Rates available through the office tel: 9498 77 00 (10am - 3pm Mon- Fri)
- 85sqm room: Natural north facing light, comfortable in-floor heating for winter and air conditioning in summer.
- Ideal for a range of activities including fitness, training workshops, meetings and seminars.
- Seating for maximum of 50 people, tables available.
- Kitchenette with urn and microwave and small fridge.
- Audio/Visual equipment for hire.
- 50 bay car park for patrons.
SEMINAR ROOM HIRE: Rates available through the office tel:(08) 9498 77 00 (10am - 3pm Mon- Fri)